Welcome! If you are new to Richmond Natural Medicine, please follow these steps to better assist you with making your initial appointment with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
1. To schedule your appointment you can call our office at 804-977-2634 during our scheduled hours or you can request an appointment time here and we will do our best to meet your request with our earliest open appointment.
Please be aware that we require a $100 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
If you still have questions about which practitioner or service at RNM may best suit you or your condition, please call our office for more information.
When contacting our office please have the following information available:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card information (Number, Expiration date, Security Code & Billing Zip)
- Chief health concern
2. Once you have scheduled your appointment, our staff will email the appropriate intake forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment. You can also access these intake forms here. If you have any questions, our front desk staff is available to assist you.
3. Please complete and bring your all your paperwork to your appointment. If you require assistance in completing paperwork please arrive 40 minutes prior to your appointment.
4. Kindly allow enough time for traffic so that you can arrive relaxed and on time for your scheduled appointment. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
5. Additionally, bring to your appointment or email to our office all supporting medical records including any labwork that relate to your health concern(s).
6. Cancellation Policy: Please understand your appointment time is reserved for you. We recognize there may be occasions when you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you need to make any changes to your appointment for any reason, we require a minimum of 24-hour advanced notice to avoid a missed appointment fee of $75 for all followups, and $100 for all new patient appointments. We appreciate your understanding regarding this policy.