Wed21Mar20185:30pm-7:00pmRichmond Natural Medicine Community Room
Instructor: Lindsay Kluge, M.Sc, LDN, CNS
Date: Wednesday, March 21st, 5:30p-7:00p
Limit: 10 participants
Begin the new season with a fresh perspective on building, nourishing and supporting your body from the ancient tradition of Ayurvedic meals and a deeply nourishing whole body cleanse with real food and herbal medicines. The spring season is an ideal time to shift our dietary intake from winter warming foods to lighter, seasonal fare, and embarking on a cleanse should be a building and strengthening experience rather than a “quick fix” or rapid weight loss endeavor. With the wisdom of Ayurvedic nourishment, you will be guided through selecting appropriate foods for your unique body type and given instruction on how to complete a 3 day holistic kitchari cleanse using whole foods and digestive supporting herbs. Additional recipes, food lists and tea recipes will be provided to enjoy for the rest of the season to maintain balance and nourishment and deeply support every organ system.
- 15 + page booklet of cleansing notes + additional customizable food lists & recipes.
- Guidelines & instruction on a 3 day holistic kitchari cleanse + before and after meals and teas to support the immune system and building of a healthy digestive tract.
- Herbal medicine notes for digestive supporting and detoxifying herbs to use for every season.
- Basic Ayurvedic constitutional assessment to assess foods best suited for your cleanse and for daily consumption.
- Q&A with Lindsay Kluge, M.Sc, CNS, LDN, Clinical Herbalist & Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist.
TO REGISTER FOR CLASS, CLICK HERE
Lindsay Kluge is a Clinical Herbalist & Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist and received her Masters of Science degree in Herbal Medicine from the Maryland University of Integrative Health in 2012. She has been with Richmond Natural Medicine since 2013, and specializes in therapeutic holistic nutrition, circadian rhythm balance and sleep physiology, digestion, and Ayurvedic nutrition. She offers individualized nutrition and herbal medicine consultations that include meal planning support, custom compounded herbal formulas, nutrition guidance and general wellness support. Learn more about services that Lindsay offers at Richmond Natural Medicine by clicking HERE.